Eye Tracking Lab is located at the Institute for Cognitive and Brain
Sciences Building. This lab is equipped with:
- A RED250 Mobile System (250 Hz)
- iView Software Package
- Experiment Suite Scientific Premium
Experiment Suite Scientific Premium supplies very accurate data and includes
features such as:
- Aggregated data mapping on images
- Automatic generation of AOIs for Paragraphs, sentences, word,…
- Proportion of Looks analysis to aggregate and compare data across
stimuli, participants, & AOIs
this equipment, researches can study how participants view and process different
types of stimuli such as text, images, webpages, and videos.
In order to use its facilities, researchers
can book a session by contacting Dr. Negar Sammaknejad through firstname.lastname@example.org.